Thursday, March 15, 2018

CCR- #4 draft

How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware, and online in this project?

As I made my product magazine, I used different computer software's that I've never seen before, got to be hands on in with my project, and researched how I would distribute my product. For the software, I used Adobe InDesign, word, and photoshop. I made my cover and table of contents using Adobe so I could be more precise with the text box’s and colors. I also used Adobe to make my flat plan for my magazine by making text boxes and including page numbers and text. I used word for my article first time around but then I used Adobe for my revision and found it was a lot easier to design. While making and taking the photos for my magazine, I had to get hands on with making the projects in order to take the photo. I got to use all the arts and crafts supplies such as paint, paper, glue, and glitter. I researched many distribution methods for my magazine and the main one was online websites. The websites sold many magazines and sponsored other magazines as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment