Wednesday, March 14, 2018

CCR-#3 draft

How did your product skills develop through this project?

Before I started this project, I only had experience in using the Photoshop design and taking photos. After all my hard work, I can say I have improved with the design purpose the most. Having photos that were magazine ready such as having a photo of the overall product, then of the steps. The step by step photos helped me improve the most because I had to match it up to the article directions. During this project I converted to In-Design software from Photoshop since I had to make articles, covers, and table of content pages. I also learned how to use illustrator for my photos to make it easier to upload them to my blog. Besides upgrading in computer software, I've learned more about the layout of pages. I learned how to make them look more professional with fancy fonts and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment