The 3rd distribution magazine process I researched was the Flea Market Decor magazine, which I used for earlier research and analysis. For distribution, they have a website just for the magazine and is not sold on the Better Homes and Gardens website. The website offers a subscription for digital, hand copy, and the combo offer at many different prices. If you have a subscription you get many other coupons too. They also display a link in which other companies or people can advertise them using a company called Engaged Media INC. The website has headings for many different types of projects such as how to repurpose items, decor inspirations, or flea market directory. When there are holidays near, there are links for projects or decor for that holiday such as how to throw an Easter party or Mothers day tea party. On the bottom of the home page of the website, the magazines are advertising other similar magazines such as Cottages and Bungalows, a magazine I researched and analyzed for my magazine.


No comments:
Post a Comment