Thursday, November 9, 2017
Project Selection Film
Making a film for my exam is interesting to me because I am currently already in a film club and I enjoy it very much. I like working with cameras and testing the different effects of the lighting and exposure. I also like to write dialog and make characters. In my film club we are writing an episode and I have to write lines for characters. I also have experience with the app Celtx. This app allows you to write a story in script format. I could use this to write the characters lines and publish it on my blog. Also, my watching Ferris Bueller, I have different ideas on how I could angle the camera in many ways along with taking notes on different shots in class. I also have experience in editing. I like to film youtube videos so I use Imovie and Final Cut Pro for my editing and it allows me to use may different effects. Making a film might be somewhat challenging for me due to timing. I work almost every day and I have 2 days off during the week. Therefor making time to film might be difficult with my schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment